Assisting Investors in Wealth Creation 💵💰🎯
Dussehra celebrates the victory of good over evil. Its defining image is that of Ram overcoming Ravan by targeting each of his ten heads. The battle is rather symbolic of our internal struggles. The ten heads, of course, representing the negative aspects of the self, such as arrogance, greed, etc.
So as an ode to this auspicious day, we list how each one of us can slay Ten Harmful Financial Habits to put us on the path to financial health and prosperity.
1. Saving Too Little, Too Late
2. Delaying health insurance
3. Confusing Insurance for Investment
4. Keeping Idle Cash in FDs Instead of Investing in MF
5. Not Investing Regularly via SIP and Trying to Time Markets
6. Taking a Loan to Trade in Equities
7. Not Taking Advantage of Tax Saving Investment Options and Deductions
8. Paying Only the Min. Due on Credit Cards, Getting Stuck in High-interest Debt Trap
9. Not Reading the Fine-Print
10. Living Beyond Your Means
Wish all the wonderful people here at Orowealth a very Happy Dussehra