On 31st May 2017, our app WealthTrust grew one year old. In this seemingly small span, we have worked relentlessly to achieve our ambition of simplifying the financial life of our customers through transparent advisory services coupled with best of technology and human intelligence.
First and foremost, we would like to thank our customers, i.e. You, for believing in us and being a part of our growth story.
This one year has been very interesting and happening for us as we witnessed tremendous growth in the usage of our app. Here are some of the milestones which we achieved in our 1 year journey:
- More than 7,000 users tracking their portfolio with AUM over 350Cr.
- More than 1,500 users have switched to Direct Mutual funds through our app which has saved them 20 lakhs worth of upfront commissions with a trailing potential of over 2 crores over the years.
- Our app WealthTrust is the highest rated all in one Mutual fund app on play store.
We started as a platform to invest in Direct Mutual fund and through our research and customer suggestions we worked on continuous improvement & additions in our offerings and have introduced many new features, such as:
- Portfolio Tracking – OCR technology based upload portfolio feature to helps you track your mutual fund portfolio
- Family Account – With this feature (which was launched after being suggested by multiple users) investors can track and invest in mutual funds for their family members
- Power Savings – Helps a user to park their excess cash in low risk liquid funds
- Portfolio Analysis – A web-based feature which generates portfolio analysis report within 10 minutes via email.
We got ourselves registered with SEBI and recently received our Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) license as well.
There is a lot more to be done and we are working towards making ourselves feature rich and one stop shop for all your investment needs. Here is a list of features that we are bringing to you soon:
- iOS app – We are currently testing the iOS version and shall launch the app very soon.
- Website – We are coming up with our website which will have all the features available on the app.
- Power Savings – We will launch some interesting features in Power Savings shortly.
- Portfolio Scoring – We will evaluate your portfolio on different parameters, based on your risk profile. This will help you to know your portfolio health.
- Portfolio Rebalancing – Along with portfolio scoring, we will suggest you the ways to rebalance your portfolio.
- Fund Explorer – Detailed information on the funds including Fund comparison with Category & Peers, Portfolio Details, Volatility Measures, Performance statistics and a lot more useful data presented in a simple manner.
These are just a few of the features that we are planning to launch soon. Keep a track on our app for more such interesting features.
We would also like to know what you think about the app and if you have any suggestion or feedback for us, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com
In the end, we would like to thank you again and leave you with some customer reviews of our app.
The UX/UI is really easy & simple which gives WealthTrust a edge over their competitors. I have placed many orders on the app which got through comfortably. I have already recommended the app to my colleagues who invest in Mutual funds.
The app is self explanatory & it is very simple to use. Whenever I had anything to ask the customer service team was readily available to help me.
Sagar Prasad Dube
The best thing about WealthTrust is they are SEBI registered organisation, they have all the government authorized documents in place and you can trust them completely with your money. Hope they continue to be transparent and I am looking forward to their iOS app too.
The app is really good. I am doing all my mutual funds related transactions on the app itself. I would love to see more AMCs added on the platform soon.
Do read our other blogs on Mutual funds.